Royal Kona Luau
Spend an evening at a fantastic oceanfront location at the Royal Kona Resort. Overlooking Kailua Bay, savor a delicious all-you-care-to-eat buffet dinner and experience the award-winning Polynesian show "Voyagers of the Pacific."
After a warm shell lei greeting, listen to the sound of the conch and watch the lighting of the torches signaling the beginning of the evening's festivities. Witness an authentic Hawaiian imu ceremony, the unearthing of the succulent kalua pua'a (roast pork) from the in-ground oven.
Then sit down to a lavish luau feast featuring a wide variety of delicacies, including kalua pork, soy-braised beef, island chicken, fresh vegetables and much more. Your special evening culminates with a fabulous show that, through music and dance, tells the story of the Polynesians' voyage across the Pacific.
- Hawaiian shell lei greeting
- Arts & crafts presentations & hula group lesson
- Authentic imu ceremony – unearthing of the kalua pua'a (roast pig)
- Lavish all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner
- Dynamic Polynesian show that culminates with the breathtaking Samoan Siva Afi fire dance
** There will be a Vegetarian dish on the buffet
line to accommodate any vegetarian/vegan requests attending the luau. There are Gluten Free options on the buffet. To
meet other dietary needs not on the buffet, there will be a $35.00 per
person surcharge for a special "Chef's choice" dinner entree plate.
These requests require a minimum of 24 hours notice and while every
effort is made to accommodate all requests, some may not be able to be
Royal Kona Luau
Dynamic Polynesian Revue
Royal Kona Luau Setting
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm.
Royal Kona Resort - Luau Gardens, Kailua-Kona, West Hawaii
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
Parking is $3.00.
- Operation Days:
- Operates Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday